Friday, February 3, 2012

Twenty Six

Well then. It's been almost two years since I've been on here. Let's see what's new since July 2010...

- Moved to Seattle and went to Seattle Central Community College

- Worked at the most amazing veterinary clinic in the world

- Lived with my soulmate Rox

- Found a man I love more than anything

- Got accepted to the Natural Resource Conservation program at the University of British Columbia

- Moved in with my boyfriend and his family

- Got a new car

- Learned to knit

- Took up World of Warcraft (damn that boyfriend of mine)

- This weekend I'm going to see about volunteering at the Wildlife Resuce Association. It's like a vet for wild animals :]

- And I will be getting pet chickens very soon... I hope!


Totally gonna get one of these cuties.


No comments:

Post a Comment